Weston Foods wanted to make it clear: food is at the centre of their conversation with consumers. Majestic was brought onboard to articulate this brand truth, and redevelop the company’s online presence through a newly defined, food-first lens.
To guide visitors through site content, we created an easy-to-use parallax interface to engage, inform and educate our audience.
- Conceptual wire-framing
- Responsive design
- Compliant brand presence: AODA/ADA, CAN-SPAM-CASL
60% of White Space
40% Primary Colour Palette
The updated presence featured clean design, and bold imagery of food and Weston’s people, to connect visitors with the spirit of the brand.
- Food-first photography
- Clean backgrounds to let food imagery pop from the page
- Effective use of white/negative space
- Engaging parallax transitions
For effortless browsing and navigation, user interface elements are consistent in their placing and meaning.
The results were delicious
- Satisfaction for Weston’s executive team
- Alignment with Weston’s marketing, branding, communications and IT needs
- Plug-and-play solution Weston can update using internal teams
- Ongoing Majestic support